Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Technology Demonstration Idea

The capstone project, if you will, of the 55o Into. to Dist. Ed. class at SDSU is to do a technology demonstration for a final class presentation. We were given several broad categories from which we could do a project, one of which was to do something using online conferencing. Recently i discovered WiziQ and thought it would be interesting to do a comparative project between the offerings of WiziQ and Adobe Breeze. Since our weekly classes are held in Breeze, I think most people in class will enjoy being exposed to WiziQ. I don't think anyone in class had heard of WiziQ before I started this project. My partner and I are still formulating what we will do exactly in the project, planning our "plan of attack" so to speak but nonetheless i am excited to see how it all pans out. As our project continues to grow I will post the different stages of this project here to keep an online record of the development of this project and presentation.

No comments: